Friday, June 22, 2012

5 Pinteresting Fast~Fixes


This weekend we are finally having some really nice, sunny weather and we want to be outside enjoying it!  I didn't want to devote a lot of time to starting a new craft that I might get caught up with, but I found a few minutes to get these done:  
My Pinteresting Fast-Fixes:
And they are all cheap or free!
Ribbon Holders

2 Baskets from The Dollar Store: $2.00
2 Dowells from Walmart: $2.00 


1. Cut dowels to 12 inches long.

2. Slide one end of dowel through hole in basket; slide on the spools of ribbon; slide the other end into the opposite side of the basket.
Under Sink Organizer

Six-pocket organizer from The Dollar Tree: $1.00
2 Cup hooks (I had these on hand)

This is easy-peasy...
no explanation needed!
Under Sink Clean-Up

We had these peel-n-stick vinyl tiles left over from our bathroom floor makeover.  I spent about 15 minutes on my knees and I'm so happy 'cause it looks and feels so clean & neat now.
Maybe I won't be afraid to reach under the sink anymore!

                             Dinner Ideas Basket
Folding boxes from The Dollar Store: $1.00 each
Unlined Index Cards I had on hand

If I've had a bad day and forgotten to thaw something out, or just can't come up with a dinner idea, this is my new "Go-To" !


Vinyl Roll Sleeves 
Again, this was easy-peasy! And yep, it was FREE!

I used the cardboard insert from some wrapping paper,
cut it into 6-inch lengths, then slit it on one side.
They "clip" onto the rolls of vinyl to keep them neat!

Now I have time to enjoy the weekend!
Blessings ~ Juju




2 comments:

  1. These are great ideas, I'm going to have to try a couple of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cerina, you will enjoy doing them since they are fairly easy, quick to finish and cheap to make!

      Delete