Friday, June 27, 2014

Cooking for Two {Again} Part 2: Simple Recipes

As promised!  Here are some of the recipes that I use often when cooking for just me and the Hubs.
All of the recipes are simple to cook, and generally use simple ingredients.  I like simple. And easy.

Just click on the graphic below 
ò
 to open the PDF file:


Don't forget to go to the Recipes tab at the top of the page to get even more yummy recipes!
My Aunt Letha's Creeping Crust Cobbler is a wonderful way to use juicy summer peaches.  Or try Mom's Potato Salad for your 4th of July Barbeque!  Uh, oh...now I'm hungry.

**Just to be honest, many of the recipes are not my originals, they are modified in most cases, and I've used them for so many years, I may have forgotten the original source. In addition, most of the photos are not my own, I grabbed them off Google.  If you see a photo that belongs to you, and you wish for me to remove it, just email me and I'd be glad to!

 Blessings, Juju

No comments:

Post a Comment