Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sweet Grandbaby Faith

I've been off the grid for a few weeks now, because I drove from Idaho to Colorado to witness the birth of my youngest daughter's first baby!

Welcome baby Faith....



It's been a thrill being here! I arrived one week before Faith made her appearance, and I was blessed to be in the delivery room and help my daughter bring this precious life into the world.  Her fantastic hubby is the best "hands-on" daddy I have ever seen...his new moniker is "Super Dad"!
Just 2 days after Faith was born, they closed on the purchase of their first home! Wow, talk about whirlwind!  We moved them in a week later with the much-appreciated help of Super Dad's Army friends. 

I have a long drive home starting tomorrow, and it will be bittersweet...I'm anxious about getting back to my Loving Hubs, our older daughter and her little girl "KyBear", but sad about leaving this sweet little Colorado family.

Luckily, I will be again blessed in just a few weeks...Hubs and I will be returning to Colorado so that "Papa" can hold this sweet baby girl in his arms, too.
Blessings, Grandma Juju 

No comments:

Post a Comment