Monday, January 21, 2013

Homemade Brownies from Scratch

Today I want to share with you a really easy and delicious recipe for brownies...something to satisfy that chocolate craving!


1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder



Mix all the dry ingredients together with a wire whisk, and store it in a quart-sized zipper bag or a jar like I did:
On the tag, add the following instructions:
Add:
2 eggs
1/2 Cup Oil
1 tsp vanilla

Pour into a 8x8-inch
square baking pan
coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° F
for 20-25 minutes.

(to save some fat and calories, I have also used only 1/4 cup oil + 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt)

These brownies are sooo yummy,
and the mix is easy to give as a gift-in-a-jar.
If you try this recipe, I'd love to read
your comments on how they turned out!
Blessings, Juju


4 comments:

  1. I made these after finding the recipe on pinterest--they were awesome. I used melted butter instead of oil and it worked well. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used melted butter, and they were very tasty! Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Just made them and they were delicious, best I've had yet, I usually have a hard time eating brownies because sugar bothers my teeth, but these were perfect and didn't bother me a bit:) thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara,
    I'm so glad you found something you can eat! I never buy mixes anymore...this one always satisfies our need for a treat!

    ReplyDelete